For more than 70 years, Mursix Corporation and its predecessor, Twoson Tool Company, have been delivering custom-engineered product solutions to our customers. Founded in 1945 in Fairmount, Indiana, Twoson (having relocated to Muncie in 1954) was purchased in 1990 by the Murray family. At that time, Twoson had 28 employees, with about $2 million in annual sales. Today, Mursix employs over 300 full and part-time employees, generating almost $40 million in sales each year.
2401 North Executive Park Road
Yorktown, Indiana 47396
website powered by Marketpath CMS