Engineering & Development Process
Mursix is a technology driven organization that prides itself on its ability to solve problems for its customers. As a diverse, one stop shop, Mursix provides solutions throughout our client’s product development lifecycle, from engineering to design to manufacturing and assembly. But it is our process that defines who Mursix is.
The Mursix process differentiates us from our competition, allowing us to supply the highest quality precision components for our customers. Vertical integration, in-house product and tool design, and a cradle to grave commitment to engineering enhancements and cost reduction set Mursix apart. It is a focused, disciplined approach to project management that allows us to pull it all together. At Mursix, we integrate project management into all functions, spanning the entire product development and manufacturing process, from design concept through prototyping, to ongoing product support.
- Our main objectives in this phase are to determine the feasibility and manufacturability.
- The sales team, tooling group, engineering, and new business department are involved at this stage
- During this phase we work with the customer to come up with the most robust and economical design.
- Part print and model have been designed going into this phase
- Accurate, deadline driven, internal design and tooling capability
- Mursix designs and builds components in house while most competition outsource
- Competitive outsourcing of tool and automation builds are available
- Vertically integrated cradle to grave
Approval/Product Release Phase
- Production and shipping groups directly involved with every project. Total team responsible for product life cycle
- Holistic project management approach
- Detailed final buy-off including dedicated project manager and quality engineers
- Attention to every facet of business, ownership life cycle starting from minute one - no silos - holistic
Cost Savings Phase
- Dedicated continuous improvement group that improves products and processes regularly
- Once your product is with us we will continually strive to improve the product and process
- Dedicated process and improvement teams are focused on every facet of the product life, including service and end of life
Need value add for your component manufacturing? Contact our engineering team!