For more than 70 years, Mursix Corporation and its predecessor, Twoson Tool Company, have been delivering custom-engineered product solutions and precision components to our customers. Founded in 1945 in Fairmount, Indiana, Twoson (having relocated to Muncie in 1954) was purchased in 1990 by the Murray family. At that time, Twoson had 28 employees, with about $2 million in annual sales. Today, Mursix employs over 300 full and part-time employees, generating almost $40 million in sales each year.
In the ensuing 25-plus years, Mursix has invested millions of dollars in equipment, facilities, and infrastructure and has been recognized with numerous customer quality awards and recognition from local and state entities. In 2008, the Indiana Economic Development Corporation named Mursix in the inaugural class of “Indiana Companies to Watch”, and in 2010 chose Mursix as one of the 5 inaugural Spotlight Award winners to celebrate the company’s “ongoing growth and success.” In 2011, the Muncie-Delaware County Chamber of Commerce awarded Mursix its coveted Community Impact Award. Also in 2011, we combined the manufacturing operations of our former Twoson Tool, Twoson ESP, and TFX Plating Divisions in a completely new, state of the art manufacturing and headquarters facility in Yorktown, Indiana.
Need value add for your component manufacturing? Contact our engineering team!
Part: Lane Sensing Radar Bracket
Location: North America
Material: Steel, injection-molded plastic, assembly components